Single Card. Multiple Currencies.
Thomas Cook Travel Prepaid Card!
Let's Get Your Travel Card!
Travel Card/Prepaid Card/Forex Card is a must have for any student traveling to Canada.
Travel Card Form
Travel Card mainly serves 2 purposes
Travel card will serve your needs well until you get your bank debit card. You can use it in any electronic payment terminals (supermarkets, restaurants etc.) without any additional service fee.
Your initial expenses will be high once you go to Canada (caution deposit, rent, semester ticket etc.), It is a secure way to carry the money in a Travel Card than carrying the cash.
How Does This Process Work?
1. Apply Online
Just fill the form on this webpage with the required details.
2. Talk to Thomas Cook Agent
You will receive the callback and a quote from Thomas Cook within a few hours.
3. Transfer Money to Indian Bank Account
You need to transfer the amount to a designated Indian bank account via NEFT/RTGS.
4. Your Card will be recharged
The equivalent Euros are loaded to your travel card and will be delivered to you.
Our students have used the Visa Appointment Service and here’s what they say..
Frequently Asked Questions
- You will receive the callback and a quote from Thomas Cook once you apply for the service.
- You need to transfer the amount to a designated Indian bank account.
- The equivalent Euros are loaded to your travel card and will be delivered to you.
The exchange rates vary on hourly basis. Our partners are very transparent and offer you one of the best exchange rates in the market. This is the reason we chose them over other Forex providers.
Absolutely No. Our partners offer a FREE Prepaid card. Moreover, the reloading fees is waived off if you make the purchase via this platform.
- Prepaid cards are PIN protected and re-loadable from India which is safe to carry.
- No extra charges for swiping the cards to make payment.
- At minimum charges, students can withdraw local currency in more than 10,00,000 VISA ATM Machines anywhere in the world.
- It also used for online purchase on websites which are verified by Visa (VBV).
- This is especially useful in Credit card purchases since you won’t have a Credit Card as a student in Germany.
Yes, a prepaid forex card has a validity period. Thomas Cook’s Borderless Multi-Currency Card is valid for 5 years and One Currency Card is valid for 3 years.
There are no annual maintenance charges for Thomas Cook’s prepaid cards. However, you will be charged an inactivity fee if you don’t conduct any transactions for six months.
You will require the following documents to buy Forex cards from Thomas Cook
- Valid Passport
- Airline Ticket or Visa
- Basic Travel Quota Form (BTQF)
- Residence Permit
- LERMS letter in case of business travel