Go Beyond Your Wildest Dreams
Call Us or Request a Callback!
We Would Be Happy To assist best Travel Insurance
Just fill the form you will get a call form our representative within 48 Hours!
Our partners provide Education Loan service
Religare Travel Health Insurance
Get your Travel Insurance in 60 Minutes!*
How Does This Process Work?
Submit Your Requirements
Fill your details and submit an online form.
You will receive an email confirming your health insurance from MAWISTA and Religare within 1-2 working days.
Get your Travel Insurance
- Religare – Get your travel insurance via email within 60 minutes*
- Mawista – once you reach Poland, just update your address online and get the insurance card by post.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Please fill out and submit the form above.
- You will be redirected to the payment page based on your requirements.
- Complete the online payment via Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- You will receive the confirmation of your health insurance within 1 business hour.
Yes, Religare is one among the top insurance providers in India. This travel insurance is valid and accepted in all Canada consulates in India.
Yes, MAWISTA will provide you with a confirmation of your insurance as soon as your application is approved. Our confirmation is recognised by the immigration authorities and universities/universities of applied sciences as proof of health insurance. Usually it is enough if you present a copy to the immigration authority or university.
You can switch to MAWISTA if you are an international language student, university student or visiting scientist with a temporary residency permit in Canada. Please first clarify the cancellation deadlines with your previous health insurance and make sure that you do not have double insurance. Then you can apply for the desired insurance protection online.
Our staff will be glad to inform you about a suitable MAWISTA follow-up contract.
Your MAWISTA insurance protection covers Canada mainly as well as temporary stays (e.g. vacations) in all EU countries as well as Norway, Iceland, Switzerland and Liechtenstein.